We’re Different by Choice
Distinct from traditional organizations that focus solely on wealth management, CCFO takes a holistic look at client needs, which allows us to provide a more comprehensive and accountable set of financial services and counsel.
- CCFO integrates wealth management and investment decisions with estate and tax planning and personal services with a respectful understanding of unique family dynamics and needs.
- As a client of CCFO you gain broader access to desired investments while benefiting from reduced minimum commitment levels and lower fees.
- CCFO offers transparency and value by charging a flat management fee without the inherent conflicts arising from incentive-driven proprietary investments.
- Educating clients and deferring to their ultimate decision in investment matters, in contrast to pushing toward a specific investment product, is a cornerstone of CCFO’s service principles.
- A proven and principled in-house private equity team provides CCFO clients essential aid in the areas of due diligence, strategy, and structure for private investments.
Individually or in combination, each of these core services allows CCFO to successfully execute on the specific requirements of our clients.
An investment philosophy you can believe in
CCFO believes in an open architecture and recommends the very best investments for clients, free from economic conflicts or incentives.
In the clearest of terms, we:
- Protect your principal and benchmark above zero.
- Are opportunistic, with a diligent investment selection process.
- Rigorously manage client investments to eliminate downside risk over the long term, despite macro economic environments.
- Target opportunities that are above relative investments on the risk/ reward curve.
- Extend to clients CCFO’s experience and network of unique access to direct private investments in fixed income, energy, real estate, and private equity.